Saturday, January 10, 2015

Electrifying - Day 10 of 31 Days of Organzing

Electric lights in miniature is so much fun!

When it comes to supplies for electricity in miniature I don't have much.  I use up what I buy so have little to store. 
First, I have a couple of small drawers that I store my supplies.  I would like to switch this to a divided box.  
I also have a plastic shoe box full of transformers I bought for real cheap at a thrift store. I don't use these much anymore since I switched from 12 volt wiring to LED's so I think I should donate them.
Another drawer I have is my pliers.  Pliers are useful for more than just electrical, so I keep them with my tools.


Come back tomorrow for another organizing idea during my 31 days of organizing.

Happy Miniature Organizing!

Preble

No comments:

Post a Comment